When Home Mortgage Alliance Corp. (HMAC) was founded, there was only one thing in mind, how to become the largest Direct Lender in the country!
- First thoughts, HMAC MUST have unlimited growth potential, what this meant was, a large capital infusion to insure warehouse line capacity, start-up capital and reserves as required by state and agencies guidelines (100mm of warehouse capacity was established with the ability to triple with a simple signature).
- Next was, relationships! We needed approvals with some of the largest investors in the country to access the most diverse products and most competitive pricing in the market! Obtained over 15 approvals with top Investors. (FHA, VA, Conv, Reverse Mortgage, USDA, Rural, Alt QM, etc.)
- Next step, Multiple state approvals to enable HMAC to originate in all the producing states (23 States approved and soon to be nationwide)
Now the big question, after we achieved all of the above, Volume?
Thoughts… Become like the rest?
- Compete with Cashcall, LoanDepot, Green Light Mortgage, Quicken Loan etc. and advertise nationwide while hiring hundreds of LO’s? NO! We have the capitol, but might not have the expertise, to compete with such lenders on their level?
- Become like the 100’s of Branch operation lenders, that want to spread their name by hiring everyone that can originate a loan per quarter and calling each a branch, while having them all compete against one another? NO! This business model hinders the winners by having them compete with the low achievers within their own company.
Solution… True Partnership!
- When the Phrase “Partnership” was brought up in a brain storming session, the lights came ON! Who can originate better than an existing originator. If HMAC gave a team of originators its resources and competitive rates, while keeping them doing what they do best, the sky is the limit. For success, a true partnership had to be established…
If you are in that category and need to know more, contact us immediately as many states will become exclusive to the right partner!